Wey Farm

(awaiting illustration)

Wey Farm bungalow was built between 1955 and 1961 by Frederick Butler of Woking Lodge on a wooded hill to the South of the estate called South Plantation. Evidently, he was under the impression that the river running by was the Wey and not the Bourne! Mr Butler moved the kennels which his wife had run at the Woking Lodge onto the Wey Farm site before selling to the present owner Mrs Karina Le Mare in about 1975.